Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fickle Pickle.

First - sorry I have not posted.  I requested a new project at work and got it.  When I am enjoying my work, I am as obsessive about it as I am about anything else, so I have been busy!  And now, back to our previously scheduled pondering....

SO!  3 weeks or so ago I was cleaning out my studio.  I was running out of room and had a bunch of stuff I probably will never get around to using, so I had to thin the herd so-to-speak.  I came across my wool tub.  It is a 40 gallon plastic box full of roving for needle felting.  What makes it more impressive is that I have vacuum sealed each color into thin bags - that is A LOT of wool.  I looked at it and thought "I should probably get rid of most of this.  I doubt I will ever pick it up again."  I even remember wondering what I found interesting about doing it....

Fast forward a mere 7 days and VOILA!  It is all I can think about.  The bears in my head must have panicked, as they all started shoving their way to the front.  Since then I have made 4.  Plus one none bear is in the works... 

How does this happen?  Anyone??

Don't get me wrong - I am really enjoying it.  I just find it odd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment