Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Back to work!

Well, I would appear the extended weekend is over.  It seems like there is always so much to do!  I bought a new computer and my photo editing software no longer works (I now have Windows 7.)  This makes taking semi-decent pictures difficult, must find an affordable solution to that problem! 

Projects long deserted on my work table are being completed.  I am starting to think I have a problem with purple.  Of the 10 unfinished projects, 3 are dark purple...  Or were.  I completed one yesterday!  I don't generally like unfinished projects, but am trying new methods in order to keep my muse more constant by making sure he is entertained...

My faerie folk are still in the same condition - no further progress so far!  Not to worry.  Just talking about them gave me an idea about how to proceed.  I love those light bulb moments! Wish they were a LOT more frequent!

No comments:

Post a Comment